We are looking for a senior accountant that will supervise the field work on assurance and audit related client engagements. Client engagements will vary in size, scope and industry and may include the involvement of managers and partners. As an emerging firm in Central Ohio, we offer a unique opportunity for accelerated growth and advancement. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate must possess the desire for advancement.
- Review workpapers prepared by staff on assurance related engagements and make recommendations regarding accurate and efficient practices.
- Implement client engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, leading, and completing assurance engagements).
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns.
- Prepare workpapers on assurance engagements that involve more complex accounting related topics.
- Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve complex accounting related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist on proposals and business development calls.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in public accounting.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
Education & Licenses:
- CPA certification required (active).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Advance degree in accounting desirable, but not mandatory.
Send resumé to:
Ary Roepcke Mulchaey, P.C.
Attn: Human Resources
Two Miranova Place
Columbus, Ohio 43215