Ary Roepcke Mulchaey’s (ARM) tax team is seeking to hire a 2019 winter intern to join our growing firm! We offer a unique opportunity for accelerated growth and advancement and are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit. ARM provides exposure to Fortune 500 companies, great work-life balance, work from home opportunities, flexible scheduling, and a diverse client base in a team based atmosphere. ARM was also awarded by Columbus Young Professionals as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals in 2017! Full-time employment opportunities are available upon completion of a successful internship.
- Prepare individual, business, and trust tax returns
- Participate in the preparation of various IRS tax forms, specifically, Form W-2 and Form 1099-MISC
- Gain a working knowledge of the tax code
- Conduct tax research projects for client specific issues
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the tax team and our diverse client base
- Identify and communicate tax issues, technical matters and improvement opportunities with seniors, managers and partners to resolve client issues discovered
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Exceptional work ethic, enthusiasm, and a desire to grow within our firm.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Have a solid understanding of accounting and financial statements
Send resumé to Toby Harper at email@example.com.