The Tax Senior will be responsible for not only reviewing tax returns and supervising staff, but also assisting in client management and practice development activities. As an emerging firm in Central Ohio, we offer a unique opportunity for accelerated growth and advancement. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embraces the entrepreneurial spirit. The ideal candidate must possess the desire for advancement.
- Review tax returns prepared by staff for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations and make recommendations regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Implement client engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects).
- Supervise, train, and mentor staff and interns. – Efficiently and effectively complete tax research assignments.
- Prepare more complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations.
- Proactively interact with clients to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Assist on proposals and business development calls.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in public accounting.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail.
- Dedicated to superior client service.
Education & Licenses:
- CPA certification required (active).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Advance degree in accounting desirable, but not mandatory.
Send resumé to:
Ary Roepcke Mulchaey, P.C.
Attn: Human Resources
Two Miranova Place
Columbus, Ohio 43215