RICHARD E. ARY
CPA, J.D., LL.M
A certified public accountant since 1979, Richard leads Ary Roepcke Mulchaey’s highly regarded tax practice. From research, planning and compliance to consultation and IRS examinations, Richard assures that clients receive prompt attention, personal service and the expertise to get the job done. Richard specializes in C-corporations, S-corporations, limited liability companies, limited and general partnerships, trusts and estates, and not-for-profit organizations, as well as advising high wealth individuals.
Richard previously served as a manager in the tax department of the Columbus, Ohio office of Arthur Andersen & Company. He received a Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting from The Ohio State University, where he was also inducted into Beta Alpha Psi, an international honorary organization. Richard also received a Juris Doctorate degree from Capital University Law School, where he was inducted into the Order of the Curia, a national honorary legal fraternity. Richard later received a postgraduate law degree, a Master of Laws in Taxation, from Capital University.
Richard enjoys spending time with his family, staying active by taking long walks at a nearby nature preserve, riding his Harley Davidson and taking guitar lessons.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Professional Council Member of The Columbus Foundation
- Member of BKR International’s U.S. Tax Committee and the High Net Worth Families/Estate Planning Committee
- Columbus Estate Planning Group
- Capital University Law (LL.M Tax 1993)
- Capital University Law (J.D. Law 1987)
- The Ohio State University (B.S. 1971)