Ary Roepcke Mulchaey’s (ARM) audit team is seeking to hire a summer intern to join our growing firm! We offer a unique opportunity for accelerated growth and advancement and are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit. ARM provides exposure to Fortune 500 companies, great work-life balance, work from home opportunities, flexible scheduling, and a diverse client base in a team based atmosphere. ARM was also awarded by Columbus Young Professionals as a Wonderful Workplace for Young Professionals! Full-time employment opportunities are available upon completion of a successful internship.
- Assist with audit procedures on retirement plan audits, homeowners association and not-for-profit audits
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the audit team and client personnel
- Gain a working knowledge of accounting principles
- Participate in risk assessment and planning meetings
- Perform various mailings of confirmations to participant selections
- Test different aspects of participant statements for retirement plan audits
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent time management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Dedicated to superior client service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or related field
Send resumé to Carrie DiCioccio at firstname.lastname@example.org.