WILLIAM T. VASIL
CPA, CFP, MAcc
As a Tax Partner at the firm, Bill specializes in planning and compliance for high wealth individuals, small business entities, and multi-state trusts and partnerships. Bill’s proactive approach to tax planning ensures that his clients are utilizing the latest strategies and techniques. Bill also manages our highly regarded professional athlete practice. He is a Certified Public Accountant, as well as a Certified Financial Planner.
Prior to joining the firm, Bill worked in the Columbus, Ohio office of Ernst & Young. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with honors earning both a Bachelor’s degree and Master of Accounting degree from The Ohio State University. Bill was a member of the Honors Accounting Program at the Fisher College of Business. On Saturday afternoons, Bill was a five year member and squad leader of The Ohio State University Marching Band.
Bill enjoys spending time with his two daughters, rooting for his hometown Cleveland sports teams and mastering his BBQ smoking skills.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Central Ohio Chapter of the Financial Planning Association (Past President)
- Member of BKR International’s High Net Worth Families/Estate Planning Committee
- The Ohio State University (MAcc 2005)
- The Ohio State University (B.S.B.A. 2005)